Last Updated 15.02.2018
We recommend that you print and keep a copy of these Terms and Conditions for future reference.
You are advised to read this Agreement carefully. If you are not agreeable to any terms and conditions, you should not use this service.
You can use the Lilone.in managed by Penta IT Services if you are agreeable to all the terms and conditions of this Agreement in their entirety. If you accept this agreement, it will be a legally binding agreement between you and Penta IT Services
This site is created and controlled by Penta IT Servicesin Mumbai, India; as such the laws of India shall apply; courts in Mumbai shall have jurisdiction in respect of all the terms, conditions and disclaimers. Penta IT Services reserves the right to make changes to the site and the terms, conditions and disclaimers.
"Penta IT Services Shopping"/ "Site" means the online shopping platform owned and operated by PENTA IT SERVICES. which provides a venue to the users of Penta IT Services to buy the products listed on LILONE.IN Online Shop.
"Customer" / "Buyer" shall mean the person or any legal entity who accepts the offer for sale on Penta IT Services Shopping by placing an order for and or purchases any products offered for sale on Penta IT Services Shopping.
"User"/ "You" means and includes any you and/or any person or an entity using or accessing the services provided on this Site.
You represent and warrant that you are competent and eligible to enter into legally binding agreement and have the requisite authority to bind the other party to this Agreement. You shall not use this Site if you are not competent to contract under the applicable laws, rules and regulations.
Term of Agreement/Service:
Modification of Terms and conditions of Service:
Penta IT Services may at any time modify the terms and conditions ("Terms") of the Service without any prior notification to you. You can access the latest version of the Terms at any given time. You should regularly review the Terms. In the event the modified Terms are not acceptable to you, you should discontinue using the service. However, if you continue to use the service you agree to accept and abide by the modified Terms.
To avail of and use the Services you will have to register with Penta IT Services Shopping. As a part of registration process you agree to provide Penta IT Services current, complete, and accurate registration information (the "Registration Data") as prompted to do by the Service and to maintain and update this information as required to keep it current, complete and accurate.
If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate not current or incomplete or Penta IT Services has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Penta IT Services has the right to indefinitely suspend or terminate your membership and refuse to provide you with access to Penta IT Services Shopping.
You shall be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password, which you will not be under an obligation to reveal to any representative or agent of Penta IT Services
You agree and understand that Penta IT Services Shopping service is advertising supported and you grant Penta IT Services the right to disclose the aggregate Registration Data to third parties in connection with marketing the Services. Furthermore, you agree and grant Penta IT Services the right to use your individual Registration Data to provide targeting of advertisements and other Service offers.
You shall notify lilone.gifts /@ gmail.com of any known or suspected unauthorized use(s) of your account, or any known or suspected breach of security, including loss, theft, or unauthorized disclosure of your password.
Users consents to receive communications from Penta IT Services electronically. Penta IT Services will communicate with Users by email or by posting notices on the Site.
Formation of Contract
1. No Contract shall come into existence until the Customer's order has been accepted by Penta IT Services and such acceptance has been received by the customer.
2 The products sold and/or services rendered are subject to the Terms and Conditions to the exclusion of any other terms and conditions stipulated or referred to by Customer. The Customer acknowledges that it is aware of the contents of and agrees to be bound by the Terms and Conditions.
Orders, Price and Payment
1. Unless credit terms have been expressly agreed by PENTA IT SERVICES, payment for the products or services shall be made in full before physical delivery of products or services.
2. Credit card details: -You agree, understand and confirm that the credit card details provided by you for availing of services on Penta IT Services Shopping will be correct and accurate and you shall not use the credit card which is not lawfully owned by you. You further agree and undertake to provide the correct and valid credit card details to Penta IT Services Shopping. Further the said information will be not be utilized and shared by Penta IT Services Shopping with any of the third parties unless required by law, regulation or court order.
3. Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
Title and Risk
Title to and risk in the products shall pass to the Customer upon delivery of the products to Customer.
1. Penta IT Services shall deliver the products to the place of delivery designated by Customer and agreed to by Penta IT Services("Place of Delivery").
2. Any dates quoted by Penta IT Services for the delivery of the products are approximate only and shall not form part of the Contract. Penta IT Services shall not be liable for any delay in delivery of the products and/or services, howsoever caused.
3. Penta IT Services may revise and/or discontinue Products at any time without notice as part of Penta IT Services policy of on-going Product up-date and revision. Revised or updated Products will have the functionality and performance of the Products ordered. The Customer accepts that Penta IT Services policy may result in differences between the specification of Products delivered to the Customer and the specification of Products ordered.
4. Please read Complete Penta IT Services Delivery policy at our website lilone.in
1. Items once sold can't be Returned / Refunded (Except Stated).
2. In case of cancellation of order before confirmation/delivery we will refund the payment after deducting any processing charges.
Acceptance of Products
1. Unless the Customer notifies Penta IT Services to the contrary on the day of delivery and such notification is confirmed in writing within two days, the Products shall be deemed to have been accepted by the Customer as being in good condition and in accordance with the Contract. The Customer shall not be entitled to withhold payment of all or any of the prices of the Products whilst any claim is being investigated by PENTA IT SERVICES.
2. LILONE branded Products purchased under these Terms and Conditions directly from Penta IT Services by an end-user Customer may be returned by Customer up to seven (7) days from the date of the invoice for a replacement, refund or credit of the purchase price in accordance with Penta IT Services"Delivery and Return Policy" in effect in the Location on the date of the invoice. The refund or credit will not include any shipping and handling charges forming part of the purchase price. Returned Products must be received by Penta IT Servicesin as-new or as-shipped-by-Penta IT Services condition, including conformance to invoiced specification, and all of the manuals, diskettes, CDs, power cables and other items included with a Product must be returned with it.
1. Penta IT Services shall not be liable in contract or in tort for any loss or damage suffered and consumer’s rights are limited to those set out in these Terms and Conditions and under statute.
2. To the extent permitted by law, Penta IT Services total liability herein in respect of each event or series of connected events shall not exceed the total price paid for the purchase of products and/or services under these Terms and Conditions.
3. The Customer shall indemnify Penta IT Services and keep Penta IT Services fully and effectively indemnified against any loss of or damage to any property or injury to or death of any persons caused by any negligent act or omission or willful misconduct of the Customer, its employees, agents or sub-contractors or by any breach of its contractual obligations arising out of these Terms and Conditions.
4. To the extent permitted by law, Penta IT Services and Customer agree that Penta IT Services will not be liable for Products not being available for use, or for data or software which is lost, corrupted, deleted or altered. Penta IT Services shall not be liable to the Customer for any incidental, indirect, special or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the purchase, use or performance of products or services, even if